Budweiser = Sex. Got it.
“Let’s make beautiful print together” One of my foil stamped and letterpress marketing designs. I created this piece to help our sales staff bring in print accounts. I wanted the design to be a unique keepsake that wouldn’t just get tossed in the garbage. It also makes good kindling for those in desperate need of a fire.
Some of my own and some borrowed from creativeblog.com.
1. Anyway you are the designer, you know what to do.
2. Make it pop.
3. C’mon, it’ll only take you a minute to do it.
4. I need a 20 page brochure designed and printed by tomorrow.
5. The logo I sent you is in Word format. Is that OK?
6. Low resolution? It looks OK on my screen.
7. It doesn’t look red on my screen.
8. I’m not sure, try something else.
9. Try a more powerful color.
10. Can you use a “fun” font (meaning Comic Sans, Papyrus, etc)?
11. There’s something that doesn’t’ work but I’m not sure what.
12. The logo needs to be bigger.
13. The design must be something original.
14. It’s a Christmas event, let’s use red.
15. After all those revisions, let’s go with the original mock up.
16. It looks boring. Can you add a few starbursts?
17. I don’t have my logo. Can you just pull it off my website?
18. You work over the weekend right?
19. I’m not loving it.
20. Can you add a border?